Another major change from previous Thermion versions is greatly improved battery life of up to 10 hours. It also boasts high-precision, ambidextrous lens focusing and a variable magnification of 2x-16x. It features 10 reticle shapes in 9 color modes, Picture-in-Picture mode and 5 unique shooting profiles. The controls are intuitive and very user friendly.
The Thermion 2 XP50 PRO includes all other standard Pulsar features, such as built-in photo and video recording (with sound), Wi-Fi connectivity (5G capable), Stream Vision 2 App compatibility, and high recoil rating of up to .375 H&H and 12 GA. It is also IPX7 rated waterproof, so you can use it in the harshest of weather conditions. It also features a fast startup time of only 3 seconds.
When you need a powerful thermal scope with a classic design, few scopes can match the features and performance of the Thermion 2 XP50 PRO.
Backed by a full 3 year warranty and Pulsar’s long reputation of being the top industry leader in customer service, buy the Thermion 2 XP50 PRO with the confidence to enjoy it while night hunting for years to come.
- 640 × 480 Resolution
- 50mm, F/1.0 Lens
- 17 Micron Pixel Pitch
- <25 MK Thermal Sensitivity
- 50 HZ Frame Rate
- High Contrast 1024 × 768 Resolution AMOLED Display
- 2.0 – 16X Magnification
- 8x Digital Zoom
- 10.0 Degree Field of View at 100 Yards
- Adjustable Objective Focus
- 30mm Aluminum Alloy Housing
- Wide Angle Eyepiece to reduce eye strain
- 2000 Yard Detection Range
- Picture in Picture Mode
- Onboard Video Recording With Sound
- Onboard Photos
- Wifi (5G) with Stream Vision 2 Compatibility
- Multiple Color Pallets
- Multiple Zeroing Profiles
- IPX7 Waterproof / Shockproof
- 10 Hour Rechargeable Power B-Pack
- External power supply capability via USB-C
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
- Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 PRO Thermal Scope
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual Available Online from Manufacturer)
For manufacturer specifications or other information, please click here
There are no reviews yet.