Orders will ship out within 12-48 hours of being placed. All orders will be shipped UPS signature required.
All order over $500 have free shipping. For any order placed under $500 shipping rates will be addressed at check out.
The bottom line is I want you to be happy your purchase. If the unit is unmounted or used and you are not happy with your purchase or feel it will not do what you want it to do I will take it back for a full credit towards another optic and get you in another optic. I try and spend the extra time with each and every customer so this doesn’t happen but I understand sometimes it may.
However if this optic is mounted and used I will have to treat it as a used optic and will be dealt with on a one on one basis.
*Returns for full credit may be subject to 3% credit card processing fee.
Export of the thermal optic products purchased on this website are strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774). U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is unlawful and strictly prohibited to export or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required.
7% sales tax is charged for all orders shipped to an Indiana address. Sales tax is not charged for shipments to any other state.
Fraud Prevention Policy
We do our best to protect credit card holders, as well as ourselves from fraudulent transactions. Due to the increasing amount of online credit card fraud, we may require extra verification before processing some orders.
We do not intend for this verification process to be bothersome or time consuming, but we do want to take the extra steps necessary to prevent fraud, protect consumers and continue to offer great prices on all the gear we sell.
You may be asked to provide a copy of your driver’s license or valid ID, as well as copy of your credit card before we are able to process your order. We only ship high value items to billing address on file with the credit card issuer.
If you receive an email or a phone call from (812)686-3571, please respond as quickly as possible so that there is no delay in getting your order processed and your items shipped out.
- Personally Identifiable Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information specifically about you that can be used to identify you, such as name, address, e-mail address, a user ID, a driver’s license number, or a credit card number.2.Information Collection, Use and Distribution: We want you to understand what private information we collect about you, and how we use your private information. The nature of the services that we provide through our website requires that we collect and use information about you as more fully described below. Some of your private information may be disclosed to third parties (for example, accrediting bodies) in order to provide the information and services that you request, and may be used by both the Company and third parties to provide that information and/or perform those services. In addition, the Company and third parties may use your private information to offer you additional information, products, or services that match your areas of interest.
We may request that you voluntarily supply us with information, including your e-mail address, street address, telephone number, or other information so that we may enhance your site visit, fulfill any orders you may place through our site, or follow up with you after your visit. Whether you provide any information is entirely up to you.
If you have voluntarily provided personally identifiable information, we may, from time to time, send you mail or e-mail regarding products and services. If you do not want to receive such offers and mailings, you can easily indicate that by checking the appropriate box on the submission form.
3. Children’s Privacy and Site Age Limitations. This website is intended for use by persons aged 18 or older, and by your use of this site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age. In addition, if you are under the age of 18, you are only permitted to use this website with the consent of your parents or an adult guardian. The Company will not knowingly allow registration of an account for any person that the Company believes to be younger than 18. We also do not collect any personally identifiable information from any persons under the age of 18 and if we discover that we have been provided any such information, we will delete this information from our records.
4. Information Security: We exercise great care to protect your personally identifiable information. This includes, among other things, using commercially reasonable and industry-standard security practices. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us or through one of our applications. This is especially true for information you transmit via e-mail. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we use what we believe are commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our servers.
Internally, we will use reasonable efforts to restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees or contractors who need access to the information to do their jobs. These employees and contractors are required to adhere to our privacy policies.
We will review and update our security arrangements and procedures from time to time as we deem appropriate.
5. Protecting Your Information: We recommend that you do not divulge your user password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also remember to sign out of the website and close your browser window when you have finished visiting our site. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personally identifiable information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
7. Terms and Conditions: Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section, which sets forth permitted application and website use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of this website.
9. Links to Other Sites: This website may contain links to other websites. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by, or the content contained on or accessible from, such other websites.
- Location Data: We collect location data from you in order to provide location-based services to you (such as notifying you of nearby locations or sending push notifications to you) or to engage in analysis, research, product development, and targeted marketing by email, push notification, online or in-app advertising, or otherwise based on your device’s geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude), your use of our Services and Personal Information that we collect from you on the Services. If you do not want to share your specific longitude and latitude with Santa Claus Optics, you may adjust your location preferences on your computer, browser, or mobile device.
To turn your location data on or off, you may consult your device manufacturers manual; however, we have provided links below to for Google and iOS devices. These links are provided as a courtesy and are maintained by Google and Apple, and we claim no responsibility for their accuracy for your device.
For Google based devices please click here.
For Apple iOS based devices please click here.
Updated on March 31st, 2022