With the rise in popularity of tripod shooting and hunting, the need to adapt rifles with MLok forends and rails to work with ballheads and fixtures arose. Machined to the same exacting tolerances and specifications as Really Right Stuff / RRS, the SCO Arca-Swiss to MLok rails have integrated hard-stops at the end of the rails to prevent the rifle from sliding off the ball-head / tripod, and are CNC machined from a solid block of aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 without excess weight, long time hard anodized treatment for higher durability, screws and T-nuts.
- The semi-permanent plate incorporates a 1.5″ dovetail fully compatible with the Arca-Swiss and RRS standard dovetail quick-release clamps and heads, fast mount for hunting
- Mounts directly to M-LOK compatible systems, recoil and impact mitigation lugs, functional snag-resistant beveled edge.
- Removable stop screws to ensure a non-slip mounting point while firing heavier recoil platforms.
- 2-slot M-LOK interface RRS / ARCA，length, max: 3.15 in.