***This is a FLAT BOTTOM plate that can be used to screw to the bottom of traditional stocks when M-lok is not a option. If it is a thin plastic stock you can drill holes and use the mlok nuts flipped upside down as regular nuts on the inside. Solid stocks could be adapted with other hardware to fit your application (not provided)
With the rise in popularity of tripod shooting and hunting, the need to adapt rifles to work with ball heads and fixtures arose. Machined to the same exacting tolerances and specifications as Really Right Stuff / RRS, the SCO Arca-Swiss to FLAT BOTTOM plate has integrated hard-stops at the end of the rails to prevent the rifle from sliding off the ball-head / tripod, and are CNC machined from a solid block of aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 without excess weight, long time hard anodized treatment for higher durability, screws and T-nuts.
- The semi-permanent plate incorporates a 1.5″ dovetail fully compatible with the Arca-Swiss and RRS standard dovetail quick-release clamps and heads, fast mount for hunting
- This plate can be attached to flat bottom stocks that do not have m-locs
- Removable stop screws to ensure a non-slip mounting point while firing heavier recoil platforms.
- 2-slot M-LOK interface RRS / ARCA，length, max: 3.15 in.