The Pulsar Talion XG35 is an exciting new Pulsar Thermal Scope at an affordable price point. It features a 640 × 480, 12µm thermal sensor, and a 35mm F/1.0 germanium lens to give it a very versatile 2.0 – 16x magnification range, with detection out to 1750 yards.
The Talion features adjustable objective focus and a multi-point mounting interface so that the user can fine-tune the eye relief. This unit is powered by the Pulsar APS5 battery system which gives up to 7 hours of battery life on a single charge. Changing batteries is very simple and can be done quickly in total darkness. Also, the Talion is very compact but features a very easy to use button and control wheel system for easy one-handed operation.
The Talion XG35 includes all standard Pulsar features, such as built-in photo and video recording (with sound), Wi-Fi connectivity, Stream Vision 2 App compatibility, and high recoil rating of up to .375 H&H and 12 GA. It is also IPX7 rated waterproof and utilizes a strong magnesium alloy housing, so you can use it in the harshest of weather conditions.
Backed by a three-year factory warranty and Pulsar’s long reputation of being the top industry leader in customer service, buy the Pulsar Talion XG35 with confidence to enjoy it for years to come.
- 640 × 480 Resolution
- 35mm, F/1.0 Lens
- 12 Micron Pixel Pitch
- <40 MK Thermal Sensitivity
- 50 HZ Frame Rate
- High Contrast 1024 × 768 Resolution AMOLED Display
- 2.0 – 16X Magnification
- 8x Digital Zoom
- 12.5 Degree Field of View at 100 Yards
- Adjustable Objective Focus
- 1750 Yard Detection Range
- Picture in Picture Mode
- Onboard Video Recording With Sound
- Onboard Photos
- WiFi with Stream Vision 2 Compatibility
- Multiple Color Pallets
- Multiple Zeroing Profiles
- IPX7 Waterproof / Shockproof
- 97 Hour Rechargeable Power APS-5 Battery
- External power supply capability via USB-C
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
- Pulsar Talion XG35 Thermal Scope
- Picatinny Mount
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual Available Online from Manufacturer)