Pulsar’s Merger LRF XQ35 binocular offers elite performance for outdoor explorers and hunters while offering a classic, lightweight design. The balanced weight distribution guarantees a comfortable experience in extended observation, reducing any associated fatigue. The binocular’s ergonomic form and intuitive six-button layout deliver a convenient user experience for accessing oft-used features. Not only does the product boast an aesthetically-pleasing design, but it also offers exceptional performance.
Boasting a European-made thermal sensor with <25mK NETD of thermal sensitivity, the Pulsar Merger LRF XQ35 Thermal Binoculars 384 delivers precise and high-quality images even in challenging conditions with low thermal contrast. With this cutting-edge technology, hunters and outdoor enthusiasts can identify targets in rain, fog, and high humidity with ease, granting them an advantage in their observation endeavors.
The Pulsar Merger LRF XQ35 Thermal Binoculars 384 are engineered for durability and reliability in any environment. Constructed with a lightweight magnesium alloy housing, these binoculars are both resilient and protected from shocks, drops, moisture, heat, and cold. Moreover, the integrated laser rangefinder can identify distances up to 1000 yards, allowing users to make informed decisions based on precise target identification. Built to last, the Merger LRF XQ35 is a must-have for any outdoor enthusiast looking for superior performance.
- Classic design. Compact size.
- Comfortable viewing experience
- Precise laser rangefinder with over 1000 yd range
- High definition thermal imaging with 384×288 pixel @ < 25 mK NETD sensor
- Latest image processing algorithms
- Fast aperture F35/1.0 germanium lens
- Detection range up to 1,476 yards
- Two independent batteries. Up to 11 hours of continuous work
- 3х-12x variable magnification
- Rugged magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder
- Stream Vision 2. Wi-Fi integration with iOS & Android devices
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHZ waveband support
- High-contrast HD AMOLED displays
- A selection of 8 color palettes
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- Wide range of operating temperature (-13.00 to +122°F)
Included in Package:
- Merger thermal binocular
- АPS3 Battery Pack
- APS battery charger
- Power adapter
- USB Type-C cable with USB Type-A adapter
- USB Type-С – Micro USB Type-B cable
- Carrying case
- Neck strap
- Quick-Start guide
- Lens cloth
- Warranty card
- Tripod adapter